purchasing a Lacie USB external hard drive last year I found the included an account for the service in storaging Cloud Wuala (a start-up in the cloud of lacie, I believe), included with 10Gb (the free version has only one gigabyte of space online).
The model is an external USB drive is a Lacie 500GB Rikiki : ultra-compact (I think one of the smallest in circulation, aluminum case, very strong). Expenditure well done.
For almost a year I have occasionally used the account of Wuala, basically just to see how it worked. Now I'm looking for a solution of household Wuala cloud storaging stands as a good alternative to services like DropBox maintream.
Which to choose?
respect to the services presented by the two marks for now nothing to say, are the same and only the extended field test. Wuala appears to be more desktop oriented, but Dropbox is a winner for its social dimension and cross-platform (client has to know all the furniture).
prices comparison:
1GB 2GB 10GB 25GB 50GB 100GB
Wuala free - - 29$ 49$ 79$ 129$
DropBox - free -- -- 99$ 199$
Google Docs free - - $ 2 $ 6 $ 12 $ 25
I put google docs for the comparison prices, but I'm not convinced it is a viable option for file storaging.
Pros dispobilità Wuala is the intermediate cuts.
I will sign the plan of Dropbox free to take those few personal documents synchronized between the PC and the phone Android. Instead, the Wuala to backup 10Gb of the most significant.
0 comments:
Post a Comment